3 main contact instances
- Europe Direct Information Centre (EDIC)
- Meet an expert on EU matters
- Ask any questions about the EU
- Discuss the future of the EU with your fellow citizens
- Find references for other information sources and outreach networks
- European Documentation Centre (EDC)
- Get official EU publications and documents (online and print)
- Find detailed information on EU law, politics and institutions
- Attend training and outreach events for the academic community
- Team Europe
- Network of expert speakers on EU affairs (lawyers, consultants, academics) – if you are planning an EU-focused event in your area.
The EU has various contact options in each member country.
Select a country to see what options are available: